**Hours of Operation may differ due to COVID restrictions, please contact Office at 905-850-3358**
SGCC is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all of our children, families and staff members. It is a shared responsibility to help keep everyone safe as we all navigate this new normal. We are all in this together! Measures can change at any time based on information provided by The Ministry of Education and Public Health. If your child has experienced any symptoms related to Covid-19, we ask that you let the centre know immediately, follow guidelines and have them follow required protocols in order to return. We kindly ask that you read and follow all new guidelines to ensure the safety of all.
• Increased cleaning/sanitizing measures
• Regular temperature checks
• Increased sanitation points
• Screening prior to and at the time of drop off; online screening forms & temperature checks
• All parents and children in grades 1 and up will be required to wear a mask when dropping off and picking up. Children in Kindergarten are encouraged to wear masks.
Online Screening Children’s Form:
Screening MUST be completed 30 minutes prior to your arrival for the AM Program. If your child attends only the PM program, screening MUST be completed before 9:00AM that day.
St. Gabriel: https://forms.gle/fpiofwiRoXZ6HVBRA
St. Margaret Mary: https://forms.gle/foKCDEv8NpB3dThY7
St. Gregory: https://forms.gle/h9uejjZWf3u5jPyC7
St. Clement: https://forms.gle/DSDNZDYMFfrodCGz5
Covid-19 Screening Tool for children in School and Child Care
Kid-friendly Public Health resource posters (Click links below)
- How to put on and take off face mask
- Masks protect you and me
- Hooray for handwashing
- Don’t Get Germs: Wash Your Hands
- When to wash your hands
- Kids How to Hand Sanitize
- Common COVID-19 Symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Physical Distancing Means